What You're Gonna Need:
- 4 pieces of bacon per za… which you will bake prior. (Not fry. Bake. It’s better that way. Pop them in the oven at 350° until they are nice and right. There’s a reason why bacon is spelled with the word “Bake” in it…kind of. Anyway, trust me.)
- Fresh Baby Spinach stolen right from the Mama Spinach when she ain’t looking
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- A package of 8 oz Naan breads
- One egg per Naan Za you are going to make
- Some Olive Oil
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Heat your oven up to 350°
- Brush the Naan(s) with olive oil.
- But the Naan(s) on a baking sheet, sprinkle the mozzarella on them.
- Drop some spinach love all over them.
- Break the bacon into smaller bits and plop on top.
- Put in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Pull the Naan out and break an egg right in the center of each.
- Bake in the oven until the egg looks lovely.
- Sprinkle with oregano or parsley or whatever…
- Eat it.
Also published on Medium.