...and some zucchini.Print This Recipe
What You're Gonna Need:
- 1- lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 3 green onions
- 2 Tbsp. of Apricot preserves jam will do
- 2 tsp. of soy sauce
- 2 tsp. of finely chopped this means you chop chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- A smidge of salt
- A smidge of pepper
- 2 Tbsp. of snipped get those scissors going parsley
Print This Recipe
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Slice up those green onions. Separate the white parts from the green parts.
- In a small bowl, mix together the white parts of the onions along with the apricot preserves, the soy sauce, and the chipotle pepper. Nuke that mixture from 30-60 seconds until it is warm and smells yummy.
- Chop the ends off your zucchini (hey, now). Cut lengthwise into a bunch of fun-size pieces. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle on some salt and pepper.
- Now go fire up a grill or preheat your oven to 350°F. Trim your tenderloin and poke the pieces of garlic into it. (You may need to push them in with a knife.) You need to get the pork to about 145°F so on the grill this takes about 25 minutes (use indirect heat if you don’t want it crispy) and about 50 minutes in the oven.
- With about 5 to 10 minutes left, brush on about 2 Tbsp. of apricot-chipotle sauce you made.
- With about 10 minutes left, toss the zucchini onto the grill or into the oven.
- Let the pork rest for 5 minutes and then slice.
- Plate some slices of pork with a few “spears of zucchini. Pour on some of the remaining apricot sauce. Sprinkle with the green onion pieces and parsley.
- Eat it.