Soup makes you strong…or does it make you pee?Print This Recipe
What You're Gonna Need:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves to chop or not…that is for you to choose
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil fresh is best
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 10 tomatoes medium-sized…de-stem
- 1 tsp honey optional
- 3 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
Print This Recipe
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Heat olive oil ( or you can use butter) over medium heat in a large pot.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, pesto (optional), oregano, basil, tomato paste and water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Add honey, baby. (which is again optional).
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, until the tomatoes are tender and cooker.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- Add the cream and feta cheese.
- Cook for 1 more minute.
- Add more salt if needed.
- Serve warm…or don’t. Add some cheese crisps or a grilled cheese to make it more cuddly.
- Eat it.