Simple and swell...serve over rice.Print This Recipe
What You're Gonna Need:
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsps butter
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh cod
Print This Recipe
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet/pan with cooking spray.
- Put grated Parmesan on a plate. Add the garlic powder and paprika.
- Zest the lemon into the cheese mixture. Cut lemon in half and set aside.
- Add parsley to the cheese mixture. Toss the cheese mixture to blend it.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a bowl.
- Dip each piece of fish in the butter, then into the cheese mixture, coating both sides and patting the topping onto the cod with a fork.
- Put the fish onto the sheet/pan, top with any excess melted butter and bake for 15 minutes. (Cod is done when it can be easily flaked with a fork.)
- Squeeze lemon juice over the fish and plate over rice.