Thighs are the beast meat on a chicken. Seared, they rock. Sauced, even better.Print This Recipe
What You're Gonna Need:
- 4 boneless, chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 roasted red peppers (jarred is fine)
- 1 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1-2 tsp Italian herb mixture (basil, oregano, etc)
Print This Recipe
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron pan (if you have one) over medium-high heat.
- Salt and pepper the chicken thighs as desired,
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 5-minutes per side. (Use a lid, slightly askew to keep it moist.)
- While chicken cooks, dice the peppers and add to a food processor, mini-chopper, or blender.
- Pour in the cream and the spices.
- Blend until you get the consistency you would like.
- Warm the sauce if you wish.
- Plate chicken and top with sauce. Serve with a simple vegetable like buttered green beans.
- Eat it!