What You're Gonna Need:
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 small Serrano finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1-2 pounds of bison let’s go Buffalo!
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste Do not use tomato glue!
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of cumin ground
- 1 tablespoons of coriander ground
- 1 pound of canned diced tomatoes or diced, canned tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
What Ya Gotta Do:
- In a saucy saucepan, over med-high heat, add the oil, onion, garlic and chopped chili’s and saute for 3-5 minutes until the onion is translucent.(Sounds dirty!)
- Add zee chili powder and salt and stir well.
- Add the bison. Keep breaking apart the meat, saute for 10 minutes until the beef is well browned.
- Add the tomato paste, paprika, cumin, and coriander. Stir it up.
- Cook for 5 minutes before adding the canned diced tomatoes and pepper. Mix well. (Mix. Don’t stir. Haha.)
- Reduce the heat to a low simmer and continue to cook, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes.
- Taste your chili and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Feel free to add cheese and sour cream to the top…or try French Onion Dip!
- Eat it.
Also published on Medium.