So Spring has sprung…and died…lasting a week. Now it’s 85 degrees daily…
- The lawn has been mowed 4 times already.
- 100 lillies are blooming.
- Annuals are planted.
- All the trees have leaves and the blossom show is waaaay done. (I do miss that show called Blossom… right?)
- We have leaf lettuce ready for snipping.
- The chickens smell badly.
- Lizards and bees are everywhere. (Not together. The lizards are Specieists.)
- The pig has learned how to take mudbaths. (And thus gets regular baths.)
Farm living at it’s finest.