Don’t need no be St.Patty’s Day to have Corned Beef.Print This Recipe
What You're Gonna Need:
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeno slices you can get these in the “Goya” section of the super mercado
- 2 cups cooked corned beef brisket
- 2 ounces cream cheese all soft and smooshy
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
Print This Recipe
What Ya Gotta Do:
- First thing you need to do, if you want, is to slow-cook a corned beef brisket. Basically, put it in your slow cooker with some salt and pepper. Add water to cover and then cook on high for about 4 hours.
- You can buy prepared corned beef or another brisket but what fun is that, lazy ass?
- Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces or smaller (I prefer nibbletization.). Steam or cook via favorite method until fork tender and set side.
- Set heat to medium-high and add butter, onion, and jalapeno slices to skillet (Salt and pepper too if you wish.). Saute until onions translucent and fragrant.
- Reduce heat slightly and add cooked brisket and zee cream cheese. If mixture begins to stick or cook too quickly, reduce heat a bit. Mix it up with a spoon-thing.
- Continue cooking until cream cheese is heated through and easily stirred.
- Turn off heat. Add sharp cheddar, heavy cream and cauliflower. Stir mixture quickly until all cheeses are melted and fully combined.
- Put in bowls.
- Sprinkle with scallions.
- Eat it.