Stuff You’ll Need
- 10 oz goat cheese marinated I olive oil
- 10-16 small, long, seedless, sweet red peppers
- 1 jar store bought pesto (or make your own, showoff!)
How to Make It
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut peppers in half (and deseed if you didn't read the ingredients the right way) and lay out on an oven-safe dish.
- Drain the goat cheese and place in a plastic bag with a seal. Mush I up soft. Clip a small corner of the bag and use it like one of those fancy pastry bag those French chefs use. Place a bit of cheese In each pepper half.
- Place a teaspoon of pesto in pepper half.
- Bake those babies for about 10 minutes.
- Eat them!