Things You Might Want to Use
Stuff You'll Need
- 3 oz olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-2 lbs.)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Pour the olive oil into a large storage bag.
- Add the chopped garlic and basil.
- Pop in some salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake it all up. You could shake it like its hot...but its not.
- Add the pork tenderloin (trimmed if you like).
- Shake some more but not all night long.
- Remove air from bag before sealing.
- Massage the herbs (through the bag) into the loin.
- Put in the fridge for 4 hours to let it marinate.
- Fire up the grill and keep it on high heat.
- Put the marinated tenderloin on and sear one side for 2 minutes.
- Flip it and sear the other side for 2 minutes.
- Lower heat to low. Grill for 6 minutes.
- Flip and grill 6 more minutes.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for a bit.
- Slice and serve with fresh buttered summer squash from our garden. Not yours. Ours.