What You're Gonna Need:
- As many jars of marinated artichoke hearts as your little heart desires.
- Garlic and Parsley Combo Spice
- A swig of olive oil
- Onion powder
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Heat your oven to 400°.
- Grab a giant Ziploc style bag. The bigger the better.
- Through in as much thyme, pepper, and grlic and parsley spice as you like. Maybe even a little onion powder.
- Pour in some olive oil.
- Dump in your artichoke hearts.
- Zip the bag.
- Shake the mother until everything is all coated in the fun.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the artichoke hearts on it, one-by-one, side-by-side.
- Bake for 30 minutes or so. Let them get crunchy.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. I like Chipotle Ranch. So use that if you want to be swell like me.
- Eat it.