What You're Gonna Need:
- 2 4 oz pieces of salmon preferably without the skin, unless you are one of those crazy people who like to eat the skin (Flesh Eating Freak!)
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- Lots of veggies: Slice up what you got. Pretty much anything works here. I used shredded carrots chopped red pepper, mushrooms, green beans, and 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic. Any veggies like the beans and carrots that are a bit rigid, give them a quick 2 minute boil.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Grab your parchment paper and tear off two 14″ square pieces. Fold them in half.
- On one side of the crease, add a healthy plop of those veggies.
- Put a piece of salmon on top. Salt and pepper as you see fit. Pour some of the olive oil over each pile of packet filling.
- Fold the other half of the parchment over the pile and start rolling the open sides to toward the fillings. It should look like a Hostess Fruit-Pie.
- Put the packets on a baking tray in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- When done, put each packet on a plate. Cut an “X” in the top (Watch out! Hot steamy danger!)
- Feel free to top with anything fun if you want like dijon mustard or preserves…or nothing at all. Topless is always good.
- Eat it.