Sweet Bay Jesus! It’s Bacon and Italian Sausage! Add in some spinach and cauliflower and it’s Keto. And, like my friends say about me, it’s “ all in a rich, creamy broth.”Print This Recipe
What You’re Gonna Need:
- 1 lb Italian Sausage ground, spice-level of your choosing
- 4 slices bacon
- 32 oz Beef bone broth made by witches or wizards
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 head fresh cauliflower diced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 oz fresh spinach
- salt ‘n’ peppa to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes
- shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
Print This Recipe
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Cut your bacon into bite sized pieces to make it easier to cook.
- Using a large soup pot or Dutch oven, brown your sausage and bacon together on about Medium-High.
- Once your meat is tasty brown, add in beef bone broth, onions, garlic, and cauliflower.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender (And kind).
- Add in heavy cream and spinach, giving it a good mixing up. Cook for about 5 minutes, until spinach is the texture you like.
- Put it in a bowl (or 4), sprinkle on some Parm and Crushed Red Pepper.
- EAT IT!