Garden goodies mix with lightly spiced sausage and a creamy condiment for big yumminess.Print This Recipe
What You’re Gonna Need:
- 2 summer squash medium sliced
- 2 zucchini medium sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb chorizo uncooked preferably
- 2 small limes for juice
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise Duke's if you can
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped coarsely
Print This Recipe
What Ya Gotta Do:
- Boil a pot of water. When bubbling, turn heat off. Add all of the squash and zucchini. Parboil for 3 minutes and then strain. Rinse with cold water.
- Over medium-high heat, cook the chorizo in a skillet. Make sure you crumble it. If using sausages, remove from casing too. Cook until browned. Pre-cooked will be fairly quick. Uncooked, a bit longer.
- Drain any unwanted grease from the an and then toss in the garlic for about 1-2 minutes.
- Squeeze limes, adding juice to the pan.
- Add the squash and zukes. Cook until soft.
- Mix mayo, parm, and pepper together.
- Place chorizo and veggies in bowl. Dollop on the mayo mix. Top with cilantro.
- Eat it. (Mix it all together…because that's fun.)