Stuff You’ll Need
- 2 summer squash - medium sliced
- 2 zucchini - medium sliced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 lb chorizo - uncooked preferably
- 2 small limes - for juice
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise - Duke's if you can
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro - chopped coarsely
How to Make It
- Boil a pot of water. When bubbling, turn heat off. Add all of the squash and zucchini. Parboil for 3 minutes and then strain. Rinse with cold water.
- Over medium-high heat, cook the chorizo in a skillet. Make sure you crumble it. If using sausages, remove from casing too. Cook until browned. Pre-cooked will be fairly quick. Uncooked, a bit longer.
- Drain any unwanted grease from the an and then toss in the garlic for about 1-2 minutes.
- Squeeze limes, adding juice to the pan.
- Add the squash and zukes. Cook until soft.
- Mix mayo, parm, and pepper together.
- Place chorizo and veggies in bowl. Dollop on the mayo mix. Top with cilantro.
- Eat it. (Mix it all together…because that's fun.)